‘VESTIGE’ is a room-scale multi-narrative VR film that made it’s debut at Tribeca film festival 2018.
As Technical Director I oversaw all technical aspects of the project which uses Unity as the main rendering engine.
- Volumetric video capture via DepthKit
- A branching narrative implementation using gaze input
- Immersive audio with Google Resonance and FMOD
- Custom shader effects
- Peabody Futures of Media Award for Virtual Reality Winner 2019
- Best Immersive Work, Geneva International Film Festival 2018
- Cinematic VR Award Winner, VRNOW
- Received the VR Jury Honorary Mention at Sheffield Doc/Fest awards.
- Finalist for the Innovation in Storytelling Award at Future of Storytelling.
- Official selection at LA Film Festival.
- Official selection at Bergen International Film Festival.
- Official selection at VR Arles.
- Official selection at Melbourne International Film Festival.
- Long term exhibition at Phi Center, Montreal.
Official website: http://www.vestige-vr.com